Young Five Supplies (2017-2018 School Year)
The supplies this year will be used and shared by everyone so there is no need to label them with your child's name, except for their 3 ring binder and pillow/blanket.
Please check your child's backpack and folder at home daily and return it the following day.
The items below are the supplies we will need throughout the year.
- 2 inch-3 inch 3-ring binder with a plastic clear cover. Please write your child's name on the inside cover.
- (6) 8-pack boxes of Crayola crayons.
- 1 box of Crayola skinny markers
- 1 box of sharpened #2 pencils
- 1 regular sized bottle of white glue
- 1 container of sanitizing wipes
- 1 box of tissues
- For rest time, your child will need either a regular sized beach towel to lie on or you may purchase a tri-fold nap mat. You can usually find these at Walmart, Target, or Amazon.Com. They are often called a "kindermat" and cost between $15.00 and $20.00. The size that works best for our storage area is the 19" wide and 45" long.
- You may also want to provide a very small travel size pillow and small blanket. Please label all the rest time supplies with your child's name.
- Large backpack (preferably without wheels)
- Sturdy 2-pocket folder
- Play-Doh Plus Variety Pack
Please note: The children do not need pencil boxes as we will be sharing our supplies.